No matter the reason, according to the National Association of Realtors, less than 10% of FSBOs actually sell.
- FSBOs Don’t Know How To Prepare The Home Correctly Before Listing For Sale
- FSBOs Don’t Know How To Screen Potentials Buyers
- FSBOs Aren’t Able To Be Available To Handle Property Inquiries
- FSBOs Don’t Allow Potential Buyers To View The Home Without Pressure
- FSBOs Don’t Know How To Negotiate With Potential Buyers Offers/Contract
- FSBOs Don’t Know How To Handle The Home Inspection Findings
- FSBOs Aren’t Willing To (Or Able To) Pay A Commission To A Buyers Agent
- FSBOs Home Is Lacking Exposure
- The FSBO Incorrectly Prices Their Home
- FSBOs Don’t Know How To Ensure The Deal Actually Closes
I can get your House the Exposure it needs, and get you the Price you WANT!!