Anshu Arora LLM, MSc, PMP

Cell 604-828-7331 |


Are "Area Experts" Really worth It!

People always ask me if they should hire a “local expert”

Well, let’s see - a local expert usually only advertises locally and in this technological age, the buyer can come from anywhere. So you want someone who will market strategically and geographically to get you that buyer

Then, the local expert may have 8-10 listings in your area. Some of them even in the same price range as your house. So now, they have to sell all 8 of those local listings. In this case, as long as a buyer buys any of those 8 listings, your local expert gets paid. So what’s their motivation to sell your house

You want someone who will distinguish your house from every other house listed in the area. Someone who’ll uniquely market your house. Someone whose motivated to sell your house

Now some say that that local expert knows the area. Today, I can go online and within 2-3 hours, know more about the local area than the local area expert.

Additionally, all my buyers and sellers, receive a feng shui and/or numerology report on the house that want to buy or sell.

In addition, my clients are both national and international. Given this, and my research algorithms that perform detailed calculations on property values, I can help you invest in real estate with exceptional returns.











Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.