Anshu Arora LLM, MSc, PMP

Cell 604-828-7331 |

Requirements for Repairing Leaky Homes

Since September 30, 2000, repair contractors who perform building envelope renovations must be licensed by the Homeowner Protection Office (HPO) and provide mandatory, third-party warranty insurance in order to get a building permit for Building Envelope Renovations.

For more information on Building Envelope Repairs, contact the HPO office.

No comments

Post Your Comment: