Reasons to use my Services when Buying
- I know how to negotiate with the seller and other agents. I have a great working relationship with other Realtors. Home negotiations can be complicated and involve a wide range of emotions. I look out for your interests and for items that may have been missed.
- I can help you determine whether a home is a smart investment, compared to comparable homes in the neighborhood. I am also a great resource for information on the area and surrounding facilities.
- I have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS gives me the latest information on every home listed by a real estate agent in the market. Using this system, I can inform you how long a property has been on the market and special features it may have to offer.
- I can direct you to all the people and services you will need to complete the deal. I can recommend house inspectors, mortgage brokers, title companies, and tax and legal professionals.
- Il keep the deal rolling. When you submit a purchase agreement on a home, you suddenly have a lot of things to do in a short period of time. I can help orchestrate the buying process so that nothing is left undone.
- I am bound by ethics and the law. You can expect competent service from me because I am required to be honest and thorough while representing you.
- I provide undivided loyalty. I protect your negotiation position at all times and disclose all known facts which may affect or influence your decision.
Exclusive Buyers Representation includes:
- Exclusive Access to ALL Properties Currently Listed For Sale
- Complimentary 2 Hour Consultation with an Interior Designer, upon Completion of Sale.
- Regular Email Updates of New Properties & the Latest Price Changes / Reductions.
- Personal Viewing Appointments Scheduled.
- Providing Experience, Professionalism & Superior Negotiating Skills.
- Creative Financing Network.
- Comprehensive Property Analysis.
- Superior Marketing, Positioning & Negotiating Skills.
- Extensive Personal Network of Real Estate Professionals.
- Remax Performance Realty Brand recognition.
- Professional Photography & Marketing Material.
- Complete Transaction Coordination.
My clients also benefit from my extensive personal network of professionals, including surveyors, contractors, designers, mortgage specialists, etc…
What is a Buyer Contract or Agreement?
This is an agreement we sign when we have decided to work together toward the common goal of finding you a home or investment property. This allows me to work with a limited number of preferred clients and provide you the ultimate level of service. This system has worked so well for my Buyer client’s, it is usually filled out for a very short time period.
What else is required?
You will need to fill out a Personal Buyer Profile that includes your contact information and specific property requirements (ex: size, price, style, location, timeline, etc…)
Buyers that plan to finance their purchase are required to be pre-approved by a lender. This is essential information for every Buyer and will assist in determining your preferred price range. All Cash buyers need only to verify proof of accessible funds.